End-of Arm-Tooling for Grinding and Polishing
DGS - Robotic grinding head
Grinding and polishing in one.
Do you want to increase efficiency and productivity? Do you have a high rejection rate? Have you considered replacing some monotonous manual tasks with a grinding/polishing robot?
If so, contact us! We offer:
- a no obligation consultation at our facilities and evaluation of the options for utilising an industrial robot for your grinding/polishing application
- a quotation including a virtual draft in 3D
- component testing to ensure attainment of the required quality
- complete realisation, from initial design to implementation in your production process
- Polishing welded joints
- Sprue grinding, deburring edges
- Sanding large surfaces
- Additional feature – precise measurement due to an incremental probe
- Wide power range 700 – 2800 W
- Flexible tool clamping (thread, collet, taper)
- Compensation of the gravitational effect and acceleration effect
- Head angle options according to specific application
- Design for continuous operation
- Accuracy and precision in the production of the end product
The DGS is particularly suitable for use in serial production as stationary or robot design.
%MCEPASTEBIN%Polishing welded joints